Maybe you've struggled in your faith or are just now exploring what's out there, either way, we know that you're not on this website or reading these words by accident. God wants a relationship with you and He will stop at nothing to get your attention because He loves you.
We are LeadChurch and we're here to serve and love you in whatever situation or stage of life you find yourself in. Not because we're really good people but because we serve a really good God. For more information on how you can connect with our church family, browse this website and connect with us on facebook.
PFLUGERVILLE IS LOCATED JUST 15 MILES NORTH
OF DOWNTOWN AUSTIN AND IS CONSIDERED
PART OF THE AUSTIN METROPLEX.
1.8 MILLION PEOPLE CALL THE AUSTIN
METROPOLITAN AREA HOME.
1.3 MILLION CONSIDER THEMSELVES UNCHURCHED.
LEADCHURCH WANTS TO CHANGE THAT!
Make Disciples, Build Leaders, & Change Lives
- Get well established in the Pflugerville Community
- Grow in size and influence in our community
- Begin local, regional, and global outreach and missions initiatives
- Establish a permanent home and office location
- Purchase Land for Main Campus
- Open Pre-School Academy & Fitness Center
(10 years and beyond)
- Launch additional campuses in greater Austin area
- Establish overseas orphanage
- Open LeadChurch K-12 Private Christian Academy
- Open LeadChurch Leadership University (Fully accredited 4 year college)
- Reinvest 100% of tithes and offerings into local missions, global missions, and church planting
Our Four Environments
Their are 4 activities that we choose to focus on and do well as a church. This is our method and how we reach people and make disciples.
“People don’t care what you know until they know you care.”
“Authentic community happens in circles not rows.”
“Spiritual growth requires clear and simple next steps."
Statement Of Faith
In essential beliefs – We believe there should be unity. (Ephesians 4:4-6)
In non-essential beliefs – We believe there should be liberty. (Romans 14:1,4,12)
In all our beliefs – We believe that there must be love toward each other. (1 Corinthians 13:2)